[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b100 released

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Fri Feb 4 14:20:43 PST 2011

Unless you're in the depths of rural Germany.  My village (Rehlingen,
near Nittel, Rheinland-Pfalz) won't get ADSL for years, if ever.  I'm
the lucky one in the village, having an ISDN line.  DT will not install
another one - ever.  A 2OMb download takes around 10 minutes.  The best
the rest of the village can do is a very flaky wireless connection to
Luxembourg.  I used to live in a bigger village in Czech Republic.
There the local telephone exchange was analogue and still used
pulse-dialling!  Even ISDN was impossible there.  I got by with a
wireless link direct to Prague, 17Km away.  The advertised max range was
10Km.  The connection went down if it snowed (all winter near enough) or
rained or a bird sat on the antenna!

Having said all that, a 20 hour download for AP v2b608 would be
acceptable! :-D

Regards
Robin
Rehlingen village idiot