[APBeta] Seeing/Transparency

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Fri Aug 7 13:03:31 PDT 2009

I see the rationale for *b*, but I think that *a* is probably the best
option. Offers functionality and ease. I am starting to see APv2 getting
more complicated regarding logging observations.

When I log observations 3000+, I just take the general feel for seeing over
the whole session.

Paul Kemp
13.1" f5 Reflector with Argo Navis & Paracorr
Auckland, New Zealand
36° 55' 09" South, 174° 43' 30" East

--- The Southern Sentinel ---
www.southernsentinel.co.nz

Checkout my Twitter: twitter.com/pulinski