[APBeta] V2.1 release schedule

Ken Harrison kenm.harrison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 00:37:01 PDT 2013

Paul,
Great news!
As I've mentioned...may be the time has come to let your "child" leave
home....
Can you make the V2.1 the "official" release version and only do further
"updates" on an adhoc basis??
(The AAVSO are also dragging their feet when it comes to accepting
spectroscopy as another tool for variable star observing.)

--
"Astronomical Spectroscopy - The Final Frontier" - to boldly go where few
amateurs have gone before....