[APBeta] V2.1 release schedule

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Mon Jun 3 09:42:13 PDT 2013

My current plan is to release V2.1 on or before the end of this month (June). The main issues I have been and will be attacking (telescope mount and ASCOM) are showing signs of being resolved. Other than that, there's a plethora of smaller issues to deal with, and a manual to update.

Sadly, I will not be able to get any AAVSO stuff going as "promised", since the AAVSO people don't seem to be much interested in cooperating with outside developers these days. Much of the AAVSO stuff that still lurks in V2.1 will disappear, since it just causes nasty crashes at this point in time.