[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b69 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Dec 12 09:45:06 PST 2009

On Dec 12, 2009, at 9:25 AM, Richard Hendrix wrote:

> AP is totally unresponsive while this is happening. Is there a way to
> track threads prior to the app loading? A check box or something that
> will automatically start tracking without my interaction? I am sending a
> screen capture to show what AP looks like while loading. There you will
> see no menus, no anything except the title bar with the plans name in
> it.

Well that's a head-scratcher to be sure. I created a test plan the other day and plonked all 7800+ NGC objects into it. It was loading in less than 1 second (on Win XP).

Perhaps you could try holding down Shift when you launch and archiving/resetting preferences. If that resolves the problem, then it might be a bad preferences setting somewhere.