[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b69 released

Richard Hendrix hendrixf at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 12 11:59:00 PST 2009

Paul

I reset using the shift down on start. I then tried loading a small plan
(7 double stars) the previous plan had 37 items in it.

Still had a 33 second load time with AP in a white screen mode. As soon
as I could see the menu I clicked the threads menu item and there was a
plan wizard thread (runtime 42), timeupdate thread and visibility
thread.

--richard

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman -
or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."

George Burns