[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b69 released

Richard Hendrix hendrixf at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 12 09:25:31 PST 2009

Paul

AP is totally unresponsive while this is happening. Is there a way to
track threads prior to the app loading? A check box or something that
will automatically start tracking without my interaction? I am sending a
screen capture to show what AP looks like while loading. There you will
see no menus, no anything except the title bar with the plans name in
it.

thanks

--richard

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman -
or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."

George Burns