[APBeta] APv2b68 odd crashes

Ken Harrison kenm.harrison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:21:47 PST 2009

Paul, found another for you!
This time it's the Chart #
When you select *either* U2ED North or South, you get a V1-xxx and V2-xxx
displayed ( but no "U2ED")
when you select *both* the North an South you get the U2ED Vx-xxx repeated
on each line....
Would it not be easier to just to have one selection for  U2ED, and then
display (once!) U2ED and the volume and map which shows the object???
Ken

--
"Very funny Scotty... now beam down our clothes!"