[APBeta] Non-English format problems

I.R. van de Stadt irvandestadt at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 13:55:37 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,
V32 is the first that works since V27 (after deleting the image db created by earlier versions). That's the only good news. It is so slow that I couldn't even file a bug report.

I've got a dutch XP SP2, but I use a decimal dot instead of the decimal comma.

In the Image Manager I couldn't tick or untick the data sources in the 'Download images from these data sources' area in the Image preferences.

It seemed that some images were shifted with respect to the target (they were the only option and downloaded for that target: Messier objects) others were correct.

AP is incredably slow even after restarting it.

Clear Skies!
Inge