[APBeta] Getting Closer!

Anthony Tripodi daedalus1 at cox.net
Sat Apr 4 08:04:44 PDT 2009

Hello, Paul.

We're getting closer practical operations. Thankyou for updating the
scripts. But there are some issues with them that I know you are working
on, so I'll just mention them here. You need more work, don't you? Let
me help...

The Print Finder Charts script has some other bugs in it, other than I
just sent to you. They are: the chart prints backwards. That is, E and W
are reversed in all fields. There are no constellation lines in the
canvas (is that the right word?) I mean that the constellation lines are
not present when the generated screen is displayed. Also, the finder
view does not recognize a particular field. My 'scope has a finder that
displays 5.8 degrees of field. The chart prints a 0.0 degree field. It
is the same whether or not I change parameters in the Print Finder Chart
information box or not.

AP 2.30 will not display a field of view. I saw this described in a

Thank you, and take care.

Tony