[APBeta] Image database problems

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sat Apr 4 07:21:27 PDT 2009

You are still a cry in the wilderness.

I'm pretty certain your Resources Database file is borked.

Did it work on b27 but not after?

Can you find "AstroPlanner Resources" and send it to me again. Make
sure it's the V2 one. It should be in a folder here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\AstroPlanner

(That's on Win XP. "Administrator" might be your login name)

Paul R.