[APBeta] The last version

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Sun Jul 13 15:38:57 PDT 2008

This is a good idea, however, I think the user should choose. Prompt the
user to say that sending the prefs file will assist and get the user to say
yes or no.

This puts the user in control of the decision and removes the responsibility
from you Paul.

Opt in rather than Opt out.

Paul Kemp
13.1" f5 Reflector with Argo Navis & Paracorr
Auckland, New Zealand
36° 55' 09" South, 174° 43' 30" East

--- The Southern Sentinel ---
www.southernsentinel.co.nz