[APBeta] Plan Creation Wizard

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Sun Aug 10 13:00:00 PDT 2008

Okay, I'll nominate something for item (4) - "Your Suggestion Here".

This would be to use a database as in approach (3), but rather than
you doing all the work to maintain the database, you provide a feature
in the program to allow users to vote for/rate interesting and/or
notable objects.  Perhaps this could be part of the observation
logging tab.

User ratings would get sent back to AstroPlanner headquarters, which
would then be used to build the notable object database.

This works a bit like the user ratings found on many websites, such as
Amazon.com.

m.