[APBeta] v2.4a11 crashes while creating observations of Arp catalog objects

Sam Finn lsfinn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:23:08 PDT 2021

Hi -
In v2.4a11 creating observations of Arp catalog objects leads to a crash [i.e., JSON error]. It's persistent and appears to be true for all Arp catalog objects. It's not a problem with NGC objects or PK objects. I've not tried other catalogs. Wasn't a problem with 2.4va10.

Anyone seen anything similar? I've yanked v2.4a10 and am using it for now; however, that's not a solution that's going to last much longer.
—
Sam Finn
lsfinn at gmail.com