[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.3a29 released

ron1944 ron1944 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 13:58:46 PST 2019

Just a comment,  but when i starta new  observation of Venus, I get a box saying " Searching  Catalogues.  Finding  ID synonymsfor Venus". This persists and does not seem  to conclude in a reasonable time. I can shut it down after a while.
It does not seem to have any impact on the observation entry process.

Ron  Palgrave

Sent from Samsung tablet