[APBeta] Comments

ron1944 ron1944 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 13 13:24:47 PST 2018

Sorry I did not intend to be demotivating.  I did not know the problem was so prolific ( i am a recent member of the forum).  I am very pleased with v2.2. I live in the North East of England,not famous for its dark or clear skies. So anything that improves productivity in thr brief breaks is very much appreciated. The excellent integration with C2A and APT  has allowed to make much better use if the available time.
Its hard to think of significant improvements to my circumstances, though the  HTTP link might just be one. But i hope you can find a way to solve your situation. Sorry that my comments didnt help-that was not my intent.

Ron Palgrave

Sent from Samsung tablet