[APBeta] 2.3a7 Repairing damaged image database

Tim Long Tim at tigranetworks.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 23:29:21 PST 2016

Further to this, the repair never completes and the message comes back each time I start the program.

I have worked around it by simply renaming the Images folder and letting AP create a new one. Since all but 3 of the images are downloads from SDSS (etc) I can just re-download them. I've retained the 'broken' images folder in case it is needed for further analysis.

--Tim