[APBeta] 2.3a7 Repairing damaged image database

Tim Long Tim at tigranetworks.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 02:36:11 PST 2016

I think something odd is going on with images. The last few times I ran the program I've received a message along the lines of "Duplicate images detected... delete them?" and I've said "yes" to clean up.

Now today, I get a dialog titled "Repairing damaged image database".
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D252D1.35FA8A20]

It's been going for about 20 minutes now. I don't have _that_ many images in my database. At most, I have 3 images for each Messier object, so around 300. The rest of the program is still responsive.

Best regards,
Tim Long