[APBeta] Release later today - hopefully

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Fri Sep 24 15:23:07 PDT 2010

Weeds and Bugs...same thing really. Lots of them, hard to get rid of, take
lots of time to remove and they keep coming back. :-)

Paul Kemp
13.1" f5 Reflector with Argo Navis & Paracorr
Auckland, New Zealand
36° 55' 09" South, 174° 43' 30" East

--- The Southern Sentinel ---
www.southernsentinel.co.nz