[APBeta] Not in London; Don't need help

Paul Kreitz pkreitz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 24 17:11:30 PDT 2010

Hi, all.

Some form of malware seems to have entered my e-mail system and generated a
bogus message about needing money in London.  I suspect that it  went to
everyone in my address book.

I am not in London,  and don't need money to get out.

It appears that whatever sent that message has also screwed up my incoming
mail; I have gotten one message in the last two days compared to typical 20
or so.  The good thing is I'm getting NO spam either.

I'll try to get this all squared away when we get back from this trip, and
let you know.

Thanks for your patience.

Paul