[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b76 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Mar 19 21:47:25 PDT 2010

On Mar 19, 2010, at 4:55 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:

> AstroPlanner V2.0b76 is now available for download from:
>
> <http://www.astroplanner.net/alphabeta/>

Before all you Windows users file bug reports about the graphics, etc. on the various tabs of a plan document not resizing properly: I'm aware of it, and I'll have a fix out soon. It happens if you open the app with a plan that was maximised the last time you quit. I missed it because I don't usually have my windows maximised.

The workaround is either to resize your plan windows to fit the screen without maximising them, or to de-maximise them and maximise them again.

I broke things when I tried yet-another-fix for the Windows stack overflow problem (which, I'm hoping, is now fixed).

This is definitely the last Windows application I ever develop.