[APBeta] FoV issue workaround

I.R. van de Stadt irvandestadt at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:42:35 PDT 2010

No, everything seems ok on Windows Vista (nl) -b82
Inge

From: jswitzer42 at verizon.net
To: apbeta at lists.astroplanner.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:06:36 -0400
Subject: [APBeta] FoV issue workaround

If there is anyone else who is having an issue with the FoV
screen doing multiple rendering, I have found a workaround.  Select the  “Image
selected in the Objects tab only” option in the Image Display section of
the Field of View Settings screen.   On my system the default option
was “All images overlapping the FoV” and this appears to be the
reason the FoV screen will not render correctly.

John Switzer