[APBeta] EX 125 Telecsope Control

Michael Conte mwconte at verizon.net
Wed Jun 16 16:35:13 PDT 2010

Okay,

I tried my ETX-90 with AP both in the direct and in the ASCOM mode and it
connected up fine. I'm using some generic off the wall brand of USB =>
RS-232 converter though in the Device Manager it does say it's a Prolific
device (COM4 - baud rate 9600 bps).

Mike, if you'd like to take this off the list I'd be more then happy to try
and help you resolve this.

Regards,

Mike

>>> b. Select your serial port (COM3) in the popup
>>> c. In the Input Command field, enter   #:GR#
>>>    (this is the Meade command to get the current RA reading)
>>> d. Click the Send button.
>>> e. In the telescope response, you should see a number of the form