[APBeta] EX 125 Telecsope Control

Rob Robinson rob515 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 16 14:11:05 PDT 2010

On 6/16/10 2:28 PM, Paul Rodman wrote:
> Then I'm stumped (assuming you are correct about other apps having the ability to connect to the scope via the same serial port). Exactly what brand and model of USB-to-Serial converter are you using (perhaps someone else here has the same setup)?
>
> Anyone have any suggestions?

Have you played around with the port speed?
I know when I hooked up my SkyCommander using
a KeySpan USB to serial connector, I wouldn't see
it. I figured maybe it had to be the data speed so
I changed it from 14.4 (which was what it was set
at) to 9600 and it worked fine. Fastest is not
always best.....

Rob Robinson