[APBeta] Question & suggestion

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun Jul 18 15:07:59 PDT 2010

On Jul 18, 2010, at 2:50 PM, Tony Barry wrote:

> If you can release v2 for Mac now ... would you consider doing so?  I am using v1 and would really appreciate the new features.

It's not yet ready for release. I still need to finish the Help feature, and I also need to write manuals. Hopefully by the time that's finished most of the Windows version bugs will be hunted down and exterminated.

I'm not familiar with the GStar camera, but I seem to recall there is a generic webcam driver available from IOExperts (http://www.ioxperts.com/) that might do the trick.