[APBeta] Inability to download DSS images

Mingo Tardós tardos at unizar.es
Thu Dec 30 01:58:41 PST 2010

Hi Paul,

Here is a simple workaround: I have changed the TEMP and TMP environment
variables to a new directory,  without accents in the path, and now I can
download images and user contributed plans without problems.

Definitely, the problem in both cases was the accent.
Are you also using decompression for the user contributed plans?

Best,
Juan D. Tardós