[APBeta] Audio attachments possible?

Roberto Abraham abraham at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 21 13:31:50 PST 2010

Thanks Paul, though I honestly didn't want to lumber
you with an additional feature request at this late
stage, so I feel a little bad even mentioning it!

I've got no big plans to modify any of the database files at
the moment, but it's nice to know that one will always be able
to parse them... more than can be said for many files based on
proprietary storage formats.

Thanks again,

Bob

--