[APBeta] Audio attachments possible?

Roberto Abraham abraham at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Dec 21 13:06:56 PST 2010

Hi Paul,

Yep, I was indeed talking about adding attachments to old
observations from the observation database window... sorry if
I was unclear. I figured working in the observation database
window was the most direct way to edit old observation database
entries. Maybe I should instead just do it the way you've just
suggested though... certainly as long as it's possible to do
it somehow that's plenty good enough!

By the way, it's an inspired choice to store the observation
database as a generic sqlite database. Picking something standard like
this is a nice way to "future proof" this important file, and makes
it fairly straightforward to get at the data using a range of
tools.

Regards,

Bob

--