[APBeta] Slow open/close times in Win 7 64-bit

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Sun Aug 29 19:55:07 PDT 2010

I have been able to replicate John's slow save problem on Win 7 64 bit.

I get 24 sec using Test #2 for a Save As... and 28 sec for a Close using X.

There is a lot of HDD activity.

I am using a Intel Quad Core Q6600 2.4 MHz with 6Gb Ram.

BTW, I have just switched away from AP and it's disappeared again.

Paul Kemp
13.1" f5 Reflector with Argo Navis & Paracorr
Auckland, New Zealand
36° 55' 09" South, 174° 43' 30" East

--- The Southern Sentinel ---
www.southernsentinel.co.nz