[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b90 released

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.s.mitrovic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 16:02:22 PDT 2010

Happens all the time to me as well, with all plans I've got (all created
with v2 from scratch). I cannot recall for how long it's been doing this,
but I'd say that at least the last half dozen beta versions have been
affected, perhaps even more.

The problem appears on initial program load only. Once the first opened plan
has been properly maximized by cycling normal/maximize, as Richard
described, a second plan opens in a properly maximized window right away.
Works the same way even if no first plan is loaded, i.e. if Untitled is
brought up.

I run WinXP SP3 32bit, and I always thought this may be a cross-interaction
with the UltraMon multi-monitor manager program. There are other issues with
UltraMon, such as if I use UltraMon's window move button to send
AstroPlanner to "another" monitor, it goes there, but refuses to maximize
properly on that (larger) monitor, instead just cycling between two
partial-screen sizes when I click normal/maximize. If I move it back to the
"first" monitor, I can cycle between normal and maximized okay. Some
graphics drivers, most notably Nvidia, have similar multi-monitor management
capability, and may be the issue.

Regards,

Andrej Mitrovic