[APBeta] Warning: 2.0b89

Tony Barry tbrb at aapt.net.au
Wed Aug 18 13:13:02 PDT 2010

Hello Paul and Sander,

I have written an app (in Real Basic no less) to do two point aligns
(given a reference image, and image to be aligned, the user supplies
two points on each, and the aligned image is moved, rotated and if
desired scaled to achieve congruency).

Now if a kind soul can tell me where to go to get the FITS info that
AP uses to align ...

Many thanks thus far!

Regards,
Tony Barry