[APBeta] Field of view shows correct object for a second, then it disappears

Sander Pool sander_pool at pobox.com
Sun Aug 29 20:29:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

- select an object in your plan (NGC7331 in my case)
- click the 'field of view' tab
- note that the fov is drawn correctly
- note that immediately after the fov blinks and is redrawn with only a
'bright star' showing

Easily repeatable with b91. Seems to be part of the jittery nature of AP
with all the redraws happening. I mean I click on the fov tab and it
redraws several times. Why?

I have a 22MB Lagarith compressed screen recording that shows this if
it's not repeatable. I use Vista x64 on an i7-920 with 6GB of RAM and a
GTX-260 video card.

Thanks,

     Sander