[APBeta] Windows menus

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Sat Oct 31 00:39:38 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

Being a die-hard brain-washed Redmond acolyte I'd have to say 'C'.
However with my feeble brain cell and having gotten used to the way AP
does things, please leave the menu system as 'A'.  I'm certain to be in
a minority (probably of one) but I have enough trouble remembering where
everything is anyway!

Regards
Robin