[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b61 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Sun Oct 11 07:23:35 PDT 2009

I need to look at this, but it could be that a fix I had in place to
be able to get right-click menus on Windows when multiple lines were
selected is conflicting with something. Perhaps the new compiler has
fixed the problem, although I didn't see it in the release notes.

As such, I suspect this will be a problem on the Windows version for
any list that can have more than one row selected (even if more than
one row is not selected).

I'll be checking this either today or tomorrow.

Paul R.