[APBeta] Menu Functionality

David Hill dhillmilquetoast at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 19:11:02 PDT 2009

For me, point b).

In one windows statistical software package utilized frequently, graphs can be added to page layouts as drawings.  The Edit menu has the functions Undo Last Action (Ctrl+Z) and Redo Last Action (Ctrl+Y).  In the menu, a given action, say drawing is intuitive because a graph to a layout can be done, then undone if desired.  How such functionality would be implemented into AP V2 is difficult for me to say.

David H. -