[APBeta] APV2b58 telescope control

Peter B peter_4059 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 13:29:42 PDT 2009

Hi Paul,

After having issues connecting to the scope with V58 I rolled back to 57 and this worked fine.

I also discovered a problem with V57 trying to use the scope to define the local horizon.  Each time I brought up the horizon definition dialogue via the edit resources menu the computer locked up if I had the scope connected.  In the end I imported the resources file from an earlier version that had the horizon already defined and it worked fine.

Peter