[APBeta] Galaxy position angle

David Hill dhillmilquetoast at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:27:11 PST 2009

Paul R. -

I use an excellent computerized sky chart with fine spherical projections for practically any FoV.  All these galaxies (GX) from the NGC and IC - large and small, close and distant - are displayed horizontally as an ellipse (regardless of actual morphology).  With AP, I have always considered the tabulated GX position angle and size a real plus.

David H. -