[APBeta] Fwd: The results of your email commands

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue May 12 08:15:45 PDT 2009

On May 12, 2009, at 04:12 AM, Peter B wrote:

> I was wondering if you received this message?

No. The mailing list has been a bit spotty in forwarding messages to
me for some unknown reason.

>    I've been meaning to ask you about the AP drop down
>    menu's and the dialogs that open with some of the menu
>    options.  For example the preferences dialog opens in
>    a new window with the same drop down menu options as
>    the main window yet quite a few of these don't seem
>    relevant to that dialog box.  Is there a reason it was
>    done this way?

It's on my list to attempt to fix this. At present I use a single menu
throughout to make my life simpler when I make changes to the menu (I
only have to change a single entity). During the final push to
victory, I will look at some simpler menus for simple windows/dialogs.

(note that this is a Windows-only problem. The Mac does things
properly with a single global menu).