[APBeta] Problems setting date and time (APv2b39)

Bruce Pipes bruce.pipes at fandm.edu
Fri May 29 12:23:32 PDT 2009

Paul,

I thought I had reported this problem, but I cannot find it in the
APBeta archives. Screwy things happen when I try to set the date and
time in a plan. I think the simplest way to see it is to do the
following:

Open a plan and click on the "day" in the Date/Time box.

The first odd thing is the "month" gets highlighted.

Click on the "day" again and it will be highlighted.

Change the day and let the plan recalculate.

The "day" will still highlighted, but when you try to change the day
again, the highlighting jumps back to "month" and the month changes.

Similar things happen when you try to change the time.

Hope this is clear.

Bruce