[APBeta] FITSLib for alpha testing

RPEHLM robin at lauryssen-mitchell.com
Sun May 17 00:12:58 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

I have been beavering away on a few AP projects.  One of them is ready
(goodness knows how!) for one or two volunteers to alpha test.  The
project in question is an APScript library called FITSLib.  It is a pure
APScript library (no calls to DLLs or other helper programs) designed to
read FITS format files.  It can also write FITS files but that is not
its primary purpose.  There are a couple of example scripts to show how
things are done and not a lot of documentation; although it does plug in
to the Script Framework Reference feature.  If you are interested in
giving FITSLib a spin let me know, either here or privately (rpehlm at
btinternet dot com).

The next project in the pipeline is GraphLib.  Its a graphing library
for AP, but is at least a couple of weeks away from being alpha
testable.  However if this is of interest drop me a line and I'll let
you know when its ready(ish).

Right then, back to driving Paul nuts with daft ideas, FRs and buggy
wuggies :)

Regards
Robin