[APBeta] Feature request

Christopher Todd christopher.todd at gmail.com
Sun May 3 14:14:09 PDT 2009

Paul,

For those of us who enter observations after the observing session is over,
it would be nice to be able to right-click on the observing session (from
the observation database screen) and select "add observation", then select
the time and object (the remainder of the observation details filled in from
the session values).

Or is there something I'm missing about how to enter observations
afterwards?  AP doesn't always accurately identify which observing session
and entered observation belongs to, and does not seem to offer me a dialog
or drop down to choose from the available observation sessions in the
database.

Chris Todd