[APBeta] Windows 7 Error Reporting

I.R. van de Stadt irvandestadt at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:54:41 PST 2009

The folder exists in Vista. I can't find anything of interest there or in the subfolders (yet). I haven't had any undocumented crashes lately.
Clear Skies!
Inge

From: jswitzer42 at verizon.net
To: apbeta at lists.astroplanner.net
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:00:53 -0500
Subject: [APBeta] Windows 7 Error Reporting

I have discovered something that may be of some help to Paul
when AP crashes in Windows 7 without leaving any AP debugging information.  Windows
7 records crash information in the following folder: C:\ Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER.
If you have an undocumented crash, you might look here to see if there is
anything that either you or Paul can use for diagnosis.  I do not know if this
information is available in Vista or not, but it is not in XP, at least not in
the same location.

John Switzer

Centerpoint, IN