[APBeta] Script error

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Mon Aug 31 10:06:26 PDT 2009

Paul --

OK, I read the docs (how about that?), and I did have it wrong.  However, the way I expected it (and the way it appears to be implemented) is much better than the way it is documented.

For instance, I might want to list active sites or all sites, or active telescopes or all telescopes, but I can't ever imagine just wanting to list *inactive* ones.

-- Jeff.