[APBeta] Script error

Jeff Young jey at adobe.com
Mon Aug 31 10:01:27 PDT 2009

Paul --

He he.  The "false" was for me, so I'm using it. ;)

Hmmm... your comment leads me to believe I misunderstood.  I thought SiteResource.All(true) would return only active ones, and SiteResource.All(false) would return both active and inactive.  Was SiteResource.All(false) supposed to return only inactive?  (I don't think that would be terribly useful.)

-- Jeff.