[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b52 released

Steve Barkes nm_astrnmr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 21:34:29 PDT 2009

I just updated to 2.0b52 and whenever I exit Astroplanner I get a:

An exception of class NilObjectException was not handled.  The application
must shut down.

Also after launching, if I close the plan that's opened (the last one I
worked on) the app blows up with the same exception, but in this case I get
the option to send a bug report (which I did).

Steve