[APBeta] Seeing/Transparency

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Fri Aug 7 14:41:51 PDT 2009

Well, it would be much easier at this stage just to add the option to
copy over all the user field values from the previous observation in
the session when a new observation is added. This, it would seem,
resolves most of your problem/s.

The seeing/transparency per observation change is nasty enough to
warrant waiting for V2.1.

Paul R.