[APBeta] Diagnosing exceptions in my script

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Sat Aug 22 17:56:05 PDT 2009

I've returned to my Print Finder Charts script, and I've discovered
that AP has changed out from underneath it when I last touched it in
June.

I'm getting an exception when I run my script.  Unfortunately, all I
get is a dialog box that says: "Unhandled exception occurred during
execution of the script!" which is not helpful.

Is there a way I can get more detailed information about the
exception?  Class type of the exception, detailed exception message,
error code, stack trace, line number on which the exception occurred?

Thanks for the help,
Michael P.