[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b33 released

Paul Rodman paul at ilanga.com
Tue Apr 14 22:05:08 PDT 2009

On Apr 14, 2009, at 09:43 PM, Paul Kemp wrote:

> Testing has been done on my Vista machine.

OK, then Vista too.

I've just been playing around with it and I have come to the
conclusion that this is occurring only with windows or dialogs that
are instantiated by right-clicking on the object list. Using the main
menu, or using right-click elsewhere does not seem to have this
effect. Of course, my testing has not been thorough. I currently do
not have a clue why this is happening, but I'm sure I'll figure it out
eventually.

> Give AP a good test this afternoon. The only other thing I have
> noticed is;
>
> If you have an object in a plan,
> Click the ? to find the ID from a catalog
> Replace the object, overwriting the object
> The object is selected, but you are at the bottom of the plan.
> You have to scroll way up to find the selected object.
>
> Is there anyway to centre the selected object automatically in the
> plan?

I'm sure I can fix that.

Paul R.