[APBeta] AstroPlanner V2.0b33 released

Paul Kemp paul at bluedahlia.co.nz
Tue Apr 14 21:43:02 PDT 2009

Testing has been done on my Vista machine.

Give AP a good test this afternoon. The only other thing I have noticed is;

If you have an object in a plan,
Click the ? to find the ID from a catalog
Replace the object, overwriting the object
The object is selected, but you are at the bottom of the plan.
You have to scroll way up to find the selected object.

Is there anyway to centre the selected object automatically in the plan?

Paul