[APBeta] Getting Closer!

Michael Portuesi portuesi at jotabout.com
Sat Apr 4 16:04:49 PDT 2009

Thanks for the note on the Print Finder Charts script.   E/W reversed
I think is something for Paul to deal with, the part about the finder
chart displaying 0.0 degrees FOV sounds like something for me to fix.

I'm trying to find time to set aside to work on this script.   A job
search going on in the background isn't making things any easier...

Michael Portuesi